48forward 2019 - Presentation Download
"Messaging Apps - The new Rock Stars in Communication!“
Are messaging apps the new communication rock stars? According to the renowned research institution Gartner, they’re definitely on their way.
By 2022 messaging apps will have grown 250% in relevance as a customer service channel – and phone and e-mail will drop in importance, reports Gartner.
Birgit Bucher spoke about this phenomenon at the 48forward and explained why messaging apps are the clear choice for customer communication and what makes them so effective.
- The evolution of communication: From 1:n and social networks to a more personal 1:1 dialogue
- Facts & figures: Global penetration of messaging apps
- Customer centricity: What is important to today’s customers?
- Chatbots: How virtual assistants help increasing efficiency and handling customer inquiries
MessengerPeople - Expert Solutions for Messenger Communication and Chatbots!
- More than 1,600 customers from over 60 countries
- 772 active Chatbots
- 45 million daily Chatbot answers
- 5 billion messages sent over our system in 2018